Beaver Karts: More than Driftwood?

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I was looking fun came across this. free app store so I figured’d lose nothing . thing noticed was art which presented itself . I wondered if t translate well since,, cute always a good thing. downloaded , I kept wondering Beaver Karts: More than Driftwood? how silly concept was. I thought , “What point a weird game?” revolves Beaver Karts: More than Driftwood? a Beaver own custom wooden cart. Apparently, t nasty need travelling downhill ( X-games promotion) cart. things interesting, perform such .

Once controls, do tricks like thisLearning

basic. guide downhill descent perform a series . 2 buttons : tilt forward backward. Tilting backward,, ride 2 wheels (classified wheelie) grant points. Doing a tilt after a jump flip which massive points (given l). also collect gold coins downhill path . One thing a limited amount during limits .

Gold collected afford out cart. I’m if these upgrades affect vehicle purely aesthetic. Take note starting a stage, 3 specific goals during run. Accomplishing them grants gold ’s what upgrade .

There-ups shop which purchase acorns. I guess currency buy money.

Some powerups make .

Not a Wallet Hurter

I got app store. since cost.

What I think

I like due simplicity graphics which comes out cute cartoony experience. simple yet entertaining. Unfortunately, far from perfect. I find a big lack . There a few choices from (around 5 per category). Also, stuck beaver. I don’t like him but, I would very much want a giraffe try . Some mini-games would also help break after a while.

I suggest keeping t h lull times. T, be worth using while waiting bus, waiting food, bathroom.

{ 0 comments... read them below if any or add comment }

Post a Comment